- Certified/original copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- Current immunization record. Click HERE for the Arizona School Immunization Requirments. Additional information can be found HERE.
- In general, students will fall into one of two groups: (1) those whose parent or legal guardian is able to provide documentation bearing his or her name and address; and (2) those whose parent or legal guardian cannot document his or her own residence because of extenuating circumstances including, but not limited to, that the family's household is multi-generational. Different documentation is required for each circumstance.
- Valid Arizona driver’s license, AZ identification card or motor vehicle registration
- Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
- W-2 wage statement (recent)
- Current payroll stub with address (P.O. Box is not acceptable)
- Certificate of tribal (506 Form) enrollment or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe that contains and Arizona address
- Documentation from a state, tribal or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security)
- Real estate deed or mortgage documents
- Property tax bill
- Residential lease or rental agreement
- Water, electric, gas, cable or phone bill
- Bank or credit card statement
- Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
Need to register your student at one of the Page Unified Schools? You'll need to stop by the school's office and complete a registration packet. This packet contains forms requiring information like:
- Home Address
- Home or Work Phone
- Parents' Names
- Emergency Contact Information
- Home Language Survey
- Student Medical Information
You must also supply the following documents (in person). We'll make copies and return the originals to you:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Certificate of Indian Blood (if applicable)
If your child is transferring to us from another district, we'll also have you complete a "Request for Records" at this time. If you are transferring to another school, it is very important that you go through the withdrawal process prior to leaving your current school. Students who transfer during the school year should also bring the following documents with them (if possible):
- Withdrawal Form
- Withdrawal Grades
- Test Scores (AIMS, TerraNova)
Students must be five years old by September 1st to be entered into the program. Parents of children without complete immunization records will be allowed to pick up registration materials, but will not be able to officially register their child until all immunizations are complete.
- DTP, DT, DtaP, Td (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis) - 5 doses required
- IPV, OPV (Polio) - 4 doses required
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) - 2 doses required
- Hep B (Hepatitis B) - 3 doses required
- HIB (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B) - 4 doses required
And, welcome to Page Unified School District #8!